Thursday 10 November 2011

What is this Follow Friday thing?

So I found Parajunkee and Allison Can Read today. Pretty cool stuff over there, love their blog designs. Anyway, so this is my first Follow Friday. I'll try to get featured when I have more stuff on here. Thanks to the 5 people who followed me today that was cool.



Q: In light of 11.11.11 and Veteran’s Day tell us about your favorite soldier and how he or she is saving the world. Fictional or real life.

This is a tough one for me as I don't know any veterans or soldiers. I have a couple of people I know that are in the Canadian Military but they don't go overseas or anything. Either way, this one goes out to them, Chris and Jay! They'll defend Canada if anything bad happens here.

I hope it doesn't.

Happy Friday? What about your Follow Friday?

12 comments:

  1. Hi, Happy Friday, and Happy Veteran's Day! I'm a new follower!

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/11/following-friday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Veteran's Day!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower. I love your header. It's very imaginative. Happy Veteran's day. Come visit me as well.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always hoping nothing happens. :)

    New Follower. Come see my Friday! And have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi *waves* new follower =) I absolutely LOVE your blog, it's beautiful & creative! Hope nothing happens there either, I have friends there! Here is mine if you'd like to check it out!
    -Shellie
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. Happy FF. My FF: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strolling through! Great blog! New follower! Here's my FF: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. Thanks to all our soldiers!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just hopping by, Happy Veteran's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy follow Friday!!! My blog is hosting two giveaways currently (the one that just started today is for your choice of a Wendy Delsol book! Stork, Frost or The McCloud Home for Wayward Girls!) I would love it if you would stop by and enter! Thank you and TGIF/Happy Veteran's Day!!!

    Sincerely,
    Emma
    The Writers Voice:
    http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete