Thursday 10 November 2011

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa


I'm really behind on my reading and so this is one of the books I read last year that I really liked. It's full of fantasy and reminded me a lot of Alice in Wonderland. Meghan is this small town girl who everyone dislikes because she's not as fancy at the other girls. Then it turns out she goes to a faery world where she meets all sorts of weird people and things. For a long time she's being watched by a mysterious boy who later turns out to be an ice prince named Ash. I'm not sure if I'm team Ash yet. I like him, but I'm not totally convinced. I did like Meghan and "Robbie" aka Robin Goodfellow aka Puck. It was funny to watch him.

Overall this was a good start to a series that I'm still getting through now. I hope to be finished Iron Queen soon and then I've heard nothing but good things about Iron Knight.

That's all for today though! I need to get back to class, blogging on my lunch break.

Truly,
Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! I heard this book is very good. Thank you for sharing!

    Welcome to the book community!

    Your blog looks very cute! I like the header.

    See you around!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete